Marketing Facts…Marketing Thoughts…
David Kirchhoff excels at creating a comprehensive marketing plan specifically designed to find the buyer for your home by directly connecting to your property’s potential buyers.
Research shows that more and more buyers now shop online for real estate; over 90% of Buyers who look for homes start their search on the internet. (In high end markets, due to increased internet sophistication and access, and time pressures, this increases.) For this reason, our marketing plan will not only include broadly cast exposure on the myriad of internet web sites, traditional print advertising as pertinent, Multiple Listing Service, agent network exposure and open houses, but we will also create your own property-specific website for easy access to more complete photography and description. In addition, we will create a sign rider showing this web site address on the “For Sale” sign outside your property so drive-by buyers can access property photos and information online.
Real Estate Has Changed – 21st Century Ads and How They Work…
World Wide Web – The Information Revolution – 90% and Growing
Years ago, Realtors were gate keepers, they had an MLS book of listings, nice cars for driving clients around, and were typically, dressed well…Now we realtors meet the client at the home they are interested in, and go from there – “We like this, don’t like that, beautiful view, needs some work, where do we sign…” as Clients have access to the internet and an abundance of information including photographs and videos of the a property they might be interested in. And that exposure is everywhere there is smart phone with internet access…
Print Ads Almost Obsolete… That Said, Most Effective Marin Print Ads Are…
ARK Newspaper (for Belvedere-Tiburon properties…)
- Local to the Tiburon Peninsula, mostly useful to agents in search of new business
- 2000 circulation
Marin IJ Newspaper – not read by most, but highly used by Buyers for the Open House
- Local to Marin County
40,000 Daily Circulation
We place Open House Ads in the IJ
- Trendy, expensive things to do, clothes to do them in, great photographs, and pretty agent faces, looks good on a coffee table…
- But again, selling the Agent or the corporate brand…and may reflect overpriced properties due to Sellers expectations and time lag to publish, well priced properties typcially sell before the lead time required to produce the ad and publish monthly…
Property Specific Web Sites – Very Valuable
• We provide your property with its own unique website, complete with pictures and information about the home
• We will place a sign rider on the “For Sale” sign outside your property so drive-by buyers can access property photos and information about your property
• We use professional photography that is displayed prominently with automated slideshows and a photo gallery. Sometimes there may be voice over, typically not. And there will be no music…
• Your property website will be highlighted in every piece of advertising we do for your property to ensure the most exposure and visitors to the web site
Sunday Open Houses Are Effective: Serious Buyers (and noisy neibhbors…)
Public Open Houses are very important as they attract active buyers ready to buy as they are dedicating time on Sundays to visiting public open houses to view properties they might be interested in buying. We will hold your property open to the public on Sundays that will have good traffic.